July 31st, 2018, 11:53 am
I get a message saying "Tweet loading" and the Twitter blue bird logo. Any suggestions.

I'm using firefox on Windows 7.
July 31st, 2018, 5:06 pm
If you block cookies and some other items they will no load (Firefox on a Mac with OS High Sierra).
June 13th, 2022, 8:34 am
Last week as some point tweets stopped loading. No settings on my end have changed (Chrome). Cookies are still enabled for this site specifically. Any ideas?
June 13th, 2022, 4:48 pm
For me they work on my phone but not my laptop (both using Firefox).
June 13th, 2022, 6:44 pm
Seems to go through cycles. Sometimes I have issues then none. I think browser updates can be factor.

On a somewhat related note I updated Android OS a few weeks ago then lost my speaker phone. Saw to reset Settings and it would clear. Worked but I have my phone set to restart each night and issue returned each day. I turned restart off and issue disappeared. Another update came out last week and no longer have an issue. I have never seen OS updates that close and assume it was to fix that, and possibly, other bugs.
June 22nd, 2022, 10:23 am
I have tried quite a few things and not only do the tweets not load, but when I click on them they take me to Twitter but I am not logged in. If I just open Twitter I am logged in.

Given that this site has become "Annotated Twitter" this is quite the buzzkill.
June 22nd, 2022, 10:30 am
Incognito Mode on chrome has fixed this. Interesting....