November 20th, 2015, 9:42 pm
any plans for this or do I need to continue to use no squint to choose my own colors.

also the button on the post a new topic form should read "Font Color" not "Font Colour" This is murica dammit and we speak Murican anglish not anglish anglish!

November 21st, 2015, 2:29 am
Yeah, dark theme in the post launch plans. Do you like the navy or black uniforms better?

And the software is British English out of the box. I have installing the American English language pack on my to do list.
November 21st, 2015, 8:11 am
Navy uniforms are way better, but it'd be nice to have both options for the website.
November 21st, 2015, 10:00 am
I agree with xmas
October 11th, 2016, 2:35 pm
DreadPirateRoberts wrote:Yeah, dark theme in the post launch plans. Do you like the navy or black uniforms better?

And the software is British English out of the box. I have installing the American English language pack on my to do list.
I'm a Navy guy myself.
October 11th, 2016, 6:08 pm
Choo Choo wrote:
DreadPirateRoberts wrote:Yeah, dark theme in the post launch plans. Do you like the navy or black uniforms better?

I'm a Navy guy myself.
Same here
April 30th, 2017, 6:38 am
Haven't thought about this in a while, but just wanted to update that I've started working on it. Hope to roll out the dark theme sometime in the next couple weeks.
May 24th, 2017, 11:10 am
Ant news on the HT after dark?
December 2nd, 2017, 7:20 am
I found the smart color invert works like a dark theme on iOS. Now if I can figure out how to change the default inverse to Carolina blue we’re set.
December 2nd, 2017, 7:56 am
I haven’t had time to work on it recently, but if you want to try the HeelTalk 2.0 Theme currently in development, you can switch to it under your User Control Panel > Board Preferences > My Board Style.

I’ve been using it for a few weeks and it’s a lot better. Still needs some fine tuning though before I roll it out for everyone.
December 4th, 2017, 6:03 am
No worries. Appreciate your work keeping us updated. HT 2.0 looks great so far.
December 4th, 2017, 4:51 pm
It’s even better on iOS.
December 4th, 2017, 5:53 pm
Choo Choo wrote:
It’s even better on iOS.
Yeah, huge improvement in the mobile experience.
December 4th, 2017, 6:17 pm
December 23rd, 2017, 6:36 am
DreadPirateRoberts wrote:
December 4th, 2017, 5:53 pm
Choo Choo wrote:
It’s even better on iOS.
Yeah, huge improvement in the mobile experience.
I love being able to jump to pages at the top and bottom of a thread.

The only thing I see that I would change is when you are on the pit and click anywhere but the time of the last post of a thread it takes you to page 1 instead of the last post. Didn’t it used to take clicking on the title?

The only thing I see missing is the mention functionality but that’s not a huge deal.

Appreciate all your hard work.

Merry Christmas!
April 18th, 2021, 8:45 pm
Firefox on iOS has a full time night theme that works on most all sites now