July 31st, 2018, 11:53 am
I get a message saying "Tweet loading" and the Twitter blue bird logo. Any suggestions.

I'm using firefox on Windows 7.
July 31st, 2018, 5:06 pm
If you block cookies and some other items they will no load (Firefox on a Mac with OS High Sierra).
June 13th, 2022, 8:34 am
Last week as some point tweets stopped loading. No settings on my end have changed (Chrome). Cookies are still enabled for this site specifically. Any ideas?
June 13th, 2022, 4:48 pm
For me they work on my phone but not my laptop (both using Firefox).
June 13th, 2022, 6:44 pm
Seems to go through cycles. Sometimes I have issues then none. I think browser updates can be factor.

On a somewhat related note I updated Android OS a few weeks ago then lost my speaker phone. Saw to reset Settings and it would clear. Worked but I have my phone set to restart each night and issue returned each day. I turned restart off and issue disappeared. Another update came out last week and no longer have an issue. I have never seen OS updates that close and assume it was to fix that, and possibly, other bugs.
June 22nd, 2022, 10:23 am
I have tried quite a few things and not only do the tweets not load, but when I click on them they take me to Twitter but I am not logged in. If I just open Twitter I am logged in.

Given that this site has become "Annotated Twitter" this is quite the buzzkill.
June 22nd, 2022, 10:30 am
Incognito Mode on chrome has fixed this. Interesting....
August 8th, 2022, 7:52 am
I have the same issue on multiple PCs using Firefox or Edge, regular or private browsing.
August 10th, 2022, 10:18 am
I've had issues in the past and think they were updated related to Firefox. I tried everything then they worked after another update. Settings such as tracking blockers can impact social media. I have one for Facebook since they track about every site and not giving those ass holes my info to sell and money off me.
August 10th, 2022, 12:45 pm
nodarkblue wrote:
August 10th, 2022, 10:18 am
I've had issues in the past and think they were updated related to Firefox. I tried everything then they worked after another update. Settings such as tracking blockers can impact social media. I have one for Facebook since they track about every site and not giving those ass holes my info to sell and money off me.
The best way to do that would be to delete your facebook account.
August 10th, 2022, 7:49 pm
I have no social media accounts (never will). The Facebook Container add-on I have notes sites which Facebook is tracking.
August 15th, 2023, 1:41 pm
@DreadPirateRoberts Elon f’d our tweets loading. Can you fix it for us?

ETA- I figured out a work around. If you copy paste a link replace (x).com with (twitter).com
December 16th, 2023, 11:48 am
I cannot see Tweets today but have not changed any settings. Anyone else have this issue?